All maintenance requests, except for emergency situations, must be submitted in writing.
We do not accept phone calls to order non-emergency repairs.
To submit maintenance requests:
- E-mail your request to your designated Property Coordinator
- Fax your request to: (480) 730-8966 Attn: Maint. Dept.
- Use our night drop, located at the front door of our office.
- Mail your request to: 3330 N. Dobson Rd. Chandler, AZ 85224
- Come into the office and fill out Maintenance request form.
We will make every effort to address the request as soon as possible. You will be notified as soon as owner approval (if needed) is obtained to schedule the work. Non-emergency maintenance work is scheduled only during daytime hours Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:45 pm. If for any reason you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, you must give us 24 hrs. notice to cancel or you will be charged a minim $55.00.
Our maintenance emergency number is 480-329-5295. Someone will return your call ASAP. THIS NUMBER IS FOR WEEKEND AND AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES ONLY! EMERGENCIES ARE CONSIDERED: A/C OR HEATING WHEN WEATHER IS VERY EXTREME. OTHER EMERGENCIES ARE CONSIDERED A FIRE, FLOOD, OR ANYTHING THAT MAY BE A SAFETY ISSUE. IF YOU CALL AFTER HOURS OR ON THE WEEKEND AND IT IS NOT EMERGENCY IT WILL BE HANDLED THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.